Reconditioned Pioneer PE420BU
All units come with new batteries. Drive, brush and vacuum motors carbon brushes are inspected or replaced by a Triad technician.
Wearable items such as squeegee blades, skirts, and hoses are replaced with new. All battery powered units include a charger.
90 day warranty of major component parts & labor with a 30 day travel warranty.
The Pioneer 420BU is a propane powered, ultra-high speed burnisher that gives floor care professionals the options they want to customize a machine to their needs.
Powered by an 18-HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine, the 420BU uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class.
This pre-owned Pioneer 420BU comes with standard with a 12-volt on board electric starter and clutch. A passive vacuum and EcoSense emissions monitoring system are optional at extra charge.
- SAFR technology to keep emissions low even when the air filter is dirty.
- 12 volt battery start.
- RokBak™ action allows for quick and simple pad change.
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
- Easy access filters for quick and easy cleaning.
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long lasting maneuverability.
- Soft tread 2” (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool free pad pressure adjustment.
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings.
- “Hot @ 4 o’clock” setup reduces torque for true and straight operation.
- Electric clutch standard on all models.
- Lo–Torq Deck™ to reduce operator side torque and fatigue.
(From the manufacturer’s website)